January 2, 2012

look back to 2011

the first time that i had a full time job, and knew about the pity of working
the first time i finally admitted my fault and accepted that, and i found out that my life can still go on on other path
after 8 years secondary school + A level study, i started a new stage of my study
the first time to realize what the true feeling of working hard and pressure of studying ( from myself and group mates)
finally got in a new environment and started to meet new friends, it is kind of adventure to me, although there were nerve and accommodated at first, but luckily i met a group of good friends finally
first time to hold a camp with classmates
went to macau with sisters, although there were disappointment, it is always good to stay with you guys, luckily i got you, love u so much

No comments:

Post a Comment